Best Friends' New Puppy Care Center!  

Posted by Julie in

Regular readers here already know what a huge fan I am of Best Friends Animal Society in Utah. I received news today that they will be building a NEW Puppy Care Center. Best Friends has fought hard to end puppy mills nationwide and the effort is paying off. With the crackdown on puppy mills comes the new challenge of finding a respite for the mothers and their puppies. The Puppy Care Center will be an amazing resource for those animals rescued from puppy mills.

The eBay Foundation has pledged $330,000 to Best Friends to build the Puppy Care Center...and eBay challenges all of us to raise even more money to make the Puppy Care Center a reality.

I've posted a "Community Gives" widget below my posts so you all can monitor the success of this fundraising effort. I encourage all of you to learn more about Best Friends and all of their heroic efforts (on a daily basis!) to save ALL animals. Please give if you can :)
Join Animal Attraction Today!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 10:31 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

That sounds neat! I am in Utah and have never been through Best Friends!

April 29, 2008 at 3:12 PM

Hello Cynthia!

I love traveling out West since we used to live in Colorado. I really hope to visit all the animals and great staff at Best Friends some day!

April 30, 2008 at 10:49 AM

Post a Comment

***Breakthrough Dog Food Recipes***


Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty