Cassie & Her DogPause Bowl  

Posted by Julie in , ,

Cassie received her DogPause bowl that I won over at the The Chocolate Dog Blog ! I'm quite pleased with it. I think this bowl does slow her down a bit more than the Brake-Fast Bowl since it has four separate compartments. Cassie is just too funny...I've found that she'll eat a bit from once section...and then just move around the bowl. I'm thankful that products like this exist as my girl eats insanely fast and I worry about bloat....and weimaraners are well known for developing bloat.



P.S. That's a little bit of cottage cheese mixed in her food if you're wondering what the white stuff is!


We're sold on the The DogPause Bowl!






Join Animal Attraction Today!

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 at 12:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Interesting concept. I'd never seen a bowl quite like that before.
Rattitude

June 29, 2008 at 7:26 PM
Anonymous  

It's a great bowl. They sent us one to sample and write a review, and it has really helped my Rosie's food gobbling too. There's so many health concerns if they eat too fast, so it's great when a product is developed that can solve it.

June 30, 2008 at 7:05 AM

I'm going to be fostering a Weimeraner 9 month old puppy starting today. I don't know how I'll keep her from inhaling her food. One of those bowls might be a good investment for all of our dogs though. :)

July 18, 2008 at 9:24 AM

Post a Comment

***Breakthrough Dog Food Recipes***


Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty