Have You Heard Of The DogPause Bowl?  

Posted by Julie in ,

I recently blogged about the Brake-Fast Bowl and what a great product it is if your dog eats too fast....it has really helped Cassie Jo slow down and not inhale her food.

I was happy to learn today that I won a contest over at The Chocolate Dog Blog and will be receiving a DogPause bowl, a similar product designed to slow down fast eaters. Don't you just love when you win something?! I'll be posting a review on the DogPause bowl as soon as Cassie gives it a try. In the meantime, you can read up on this great new product!

Join Animal Attraction Today!

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 at 9:25 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

I think you'll be pleased with the results. They sent me one of these bowls free to try and then write my review about it, and it really helped my Rosie slow down her gobbling behavior. Good luck with it.
Chris

June 17, 2008 at 6:44 AM

Yes, you will have to let us know how it works. My dog eats slow, so that is not an issue. But he drinks his water really fast.

June 18, 2008 at 12:36 PM

Thanks for stopping by ladies :)

I'm looking forward to trying this particular bowl as it seems Cassie may have mastered the Brake-Fast bowl a bit. LOL

June 25, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Post a Comment

***Breakthrough Dog Food Recipes***


Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty