Please Vote For Cassie!  

Posted by Julie in ,

You may recall that I joined a website called Animal Attraction a while back and it's a great social network site for animal lovers. They have a pet photo contest each month and this month I entered my weimaraner, Cassie. I would really appreciate you all rating her picture. If I win, $250 in prize money will go to Best Friends Animal Society...my favorite animal charity :)


Vote For Cassie!



I encourage you all to join Animal Attraction. When I joined Animal Attraction, they made a $1 donation to Best Friends Animal Society, and they will donate another $1 to Best Friends Animal Society for every one of my friends who joins too....another .01 will be donated to Best Friends every time you log into Animal Attraction. How cool is that?

If you join, please feel free to add me to your pet pals list at Animal Attraction. My ID there is: julie1366

This entry was posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 at 7:57 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

***Breakthrough Dog Food Recipes***


Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty